As a part of digital marketer’s business our most and frequent work is to analyze how well our Facebook ad companion is performing .As there are a lots of terminologies in fb dictionary ,but here we are going to discuss on only 6 most important key terminologies which i mostly use to analyze ad performance.
MySQL Cheat Sheet
Help with SQL commands to interact with a MySQL database
- High paying jobs
- Average 90 k Salary-Glassdoor But can go well into the 6 figures
- make money on the side with your own projects
- One of the highest paying jobs to get without needing a degree
- The Industry Isn’t Going Anywhere
- We will always need websites, webApps.
- Every Industry/Niche needs or could benefit from software /development
1. Python program to display calendar of given month of the year. import calendar # To ask month and year from the user yy = int(input(“Enter year: “)) mm = int(input(“Enter month: “)) # display the calendar print(calendar.month(yy, mm))
There are three numeric types in Python:
• int: int, or integer, is a whole number, positive or negative, without decimals, of unlimited length.
• float: Float, or “floating point number” is a number, positive or negative, containing one or more decimals
• complex : Complex numbers are written with a “j” as the imaginary part: (e.g. 3+5j).
Python is just the language for you.
Python is easy to learn, highly readable, and simple to use. It has a clean and english-like syntax which requires less coding and let the programmer focus on the business logic rather than thinking about the nitty-gritty of the language.
Python enables programs to be written compactly and readably. Programs written in Python are typically much shorter than equivalent C, C++, or Java programs, for several reasons: